The custom adjustable ARGB CPU water block and the shiftable block together make it compatible with various gaming motherboards.
MOAB II ELITE WATER COOLED PC CASE
BEST WATER COOLED CASE GETS MORE COMPATIBLE
- Adjustable CPU Water Block and a Shiftable Block
- Patented CNC-Milled Aluminum Water Distribution Plate
- Taiwanese Patent (Patent Number: I700981)
- Chinese Utility Patent (Patent Number: CN207965796U)
- High Graphics Card Compatibility
- Capacitive Touch Switch
- Digital Display for Real-Time Water Temperature
- Built-in Addressable RGB Lighting
1 Year Limited Warranty
Not only eliminates the need for the vast majority of hardline tubings and fittings, the aluminum also optimizes heat dissipation. Taiwanese Patent (Patent Number: I700981) Chinese Utility Patent (Patent Number: CN207965796U)
Greatly compatible with the majority of graphics card of up to 280mm in length on the market.
The world’s first one and only capacitive touch switch for powering on/off.
High temperature of water-cooling liquid may cause fragile hardware. The real-time water temperature monitoring system assists you in monitoring the water temperature at any time.
- How does a water-cooled case work?
Water-cooled PC cases work by containing a built-in water pump that shunts cooling liquid through the main components of the computer. The liquid is much more effective than air at cooling your machine.
- Is water cooling better than fan cooling?
In almost every circumstance, a water-cooled PC will be superior to an air-cooled PC. Water-cooled PCs are much better at maintaining proper temperature levels so your rig can function as efficiently as possible.
- Can I use any kind of water with a water-cooled PC?
No, you must use distilled water that is free from contaminants and treated to prevent live growth. You can make your own PC coolant at home with the right ingredients. Some PCs might also not use water but another similar liquid substance.
- How often do I need to change the water in my water-cooled PC?
We recommend that you drain your coolant system, clean all components, and add a new coolant about once every 6 months. If you use your computer heavily every day, then we would recommend changing it more frequently
- What are the benefits of a water-cooled PC?
There are several benefits! Water-cooled PCs are more efficient, the components can run at a higher rate, and they are much quieter than a fan or air-cooled PCs. Water-cooled PCs can make your hardware components last longer and perform better due to more efficient heat transfer.
- Can I build my own liquid-coolant system?
Yes, you can absolutely build your own liquid coolant system. All of the parts you need are available at your local computer hardware store and it does not take any specialized knowledge to build a water-coolant system in your existing desktop setup.
- Can a water-cooled PC improve my system performance?
Yes, a water-cooled PC can greatly improve system performance by allowing your hardware to run harder without getting as hot.